πŸ‘‹ Introduce yourself here

hey, its really nice that you are here. Excited to learn more. I just watched the video that was shared on ircd. Reading the docs. I wanted to ask more about network privacy. I mean obv its a question for all of us when using etherum. We are trying to develop guide so that we can improve anonymity despite this. I wonder how much metadata can leak while using Firn? i appreciate you developing the docs so that users can take precautions. It’s a very interesting and relevant project.

1 Like

Hi Zero! Thanks for taking the time to check us out :slight_smile:. We spoke about this briefly in the meeting this morning. We will be updating our docs soon to include a more in depth explanation of maintaining network privacy while using Firn.

1 Like

Welcome, I hope things near yo have changed in the mean time :pray:

1 Like

Hi Everyone, 0xHiro from South East Asia, i have always been a supporter and advocate of privacy. Really look forward to help and contribute to this community either thru some writing and some technical skill.

Hope to also improve my tech skill & knowledge and contribute to the DAO.

Cheers
0xHIRO

4 Likes

Hello there. Excited to help out by getting LunarDAO on Gitcoin rounds.

Solarpunk capital β†’ Lunarpunk development
Lunarpunk tech β†’ Solarpunk communities

It’s all positive sum as they say.

Viva la revolucion

W

1 Like

Hi, Im Nin, a knup/artist/witch/apprentice from South America, I still trying to learn and understand where and how I can help with the rise of this community.

2 Likes

Your effort to help broaden lunarpunk reach has already been tremendous :muscle:

Hey ninsere, welcome

https://linktr.ee/lunardao

Check out the links, and join the discussion and we can find synergies to grow the dark forest